Clarke Telecom has developed a record and outstanding reputation for building sites of the highest quality – reflected in our customers’ own audit figures. By employing our own site build teams we are able to guarantee the delivery of sites to exceptional quality and guaranteed timescales.
These multi-skilled teams eliminate the need for expensive multiple visits by individuals to perform specific tasks enabling Clarke Telecom to pass on cost savings to the client. Our engineers cover a broad spectrum of electrical work, from the incoming AC power supply through to the power up of DC equipment racks. All work complies with local installation regulations e.g. 17th Edition BS 7671.
The construction teams are trained to undertake a wide range of activities on site. These include:
- Operating plant and machinery
- Rooftop sites, including speciality rope access
- Brownfield/Greenfield sites
- Stealth sites
- Local highways/council operating notices / traffic management authorisation
- Locating local services (gas, electric, BT)
- Electrical installation, upgrades and testing (NICEIC approved contractor)
- Lightning protection