To apply for this job, complete the application form
and return, via email
or post to the HR Department at Clarke Telecom Head Office.
Agencies Please Note
Clarke Telecom, Redhill
The primary role of the Project Manager is the delivery, ownership and Project Management of all back end lifecycle activities (post declaration) on behalf of Clarke Telecom.
These activities include Civils, Electrical and Rigging.
Work within the Project team to ensure delivery of the Project to time, cost, and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Acceptance of the sites following declaration from the Regional Project Manager
• Ensuring all on site activities are managed to operational high standards and within the commercial budgetary constraints
• Delivery of KPI’s & generic milestones
• Liaison with the Site Delivery Managers of Clarke Telecom on site issues and resolutions
• Ordering of equipment for sites, subsequently ensuring successful programming and delivery of all equipment
• Ensuring Clarify cases are raised
• Attending site by site reviews with customer as required
• Reporting up to Senior Management of the business and to the customer when required
• Provision of forecasts of BPR and Lockdown
• Liaison internally with Finance and commercial to site specifics and costs
• Attendance on Ad Hoc Project calls as required by the Customer
• Ensuring any information required on the Handover Packs is available from the Site Delivery Managers and escalate when necessary
• Ensure RHW called-off at point of site release
• Ensure Ericsson main cases raised at point of site release
• Facilitate comms. installs on customers sites
• Data Integrity
• Customer interface
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• Good Project Management Skills
• Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, Access etc)
• Experience in a similar role
• Civils Build experience
• Commercial Acumen
• Supplier Relationship Management Skills
• Able to manage Sub Contractors
• Well organised
• Good communicator
• Delivery focused and assertive
• Able to work in a team environment and an effective team player
• Ability to manage complexity
• An excellent finisher able to see the project through to a successful completion
• Aware of stakeholder requirements
• Customer focused
• Able to lead and motivate others
• Able to build capability within the team
• Able to innovate and be adaptable to change
• Clean driving license
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
• Project Management Accreditation
• Ability to use systems such as Omnix/Evenflow
• Exposure to Telecoms Operators
Hours of Work
Clarke recognise the valued service provided by its recruitment agencies and have a Preferred Supplier List in place, with whom terms of business have been agreed.
Only suppliers who have signed up to these terms can place candidates with Clarke and will receive instruction directly from us to do so. Clarke is unable to consider speculative CVs or proposals from any other third party. Speculative CVs or proposals being sent into the business will be treated as a gift.
This policy applies to all experienced hire recruitment and search and selection suppliers across the UK.