To apply for this job, complete the application form
and return, via email
or post to the HR Department at Clarke Telecom Head Office.
Agencies Please Note
Clarke Telecom, Redhill
• Provide project support to Project Managers and Build Team.
• Provide support to RCM with management of EDF access project
• Symology – As main point of contact for all Southern based Symology applications the job holder has an opportunity to develop knowledge and relationships of highways authorities and process to ensure smooth and informed permit and notice submissions for works on Highways.
Duties & Responsibilities
SNAGGING and HANDOVER
• Maintain tracking system for all reported site snags and defects. This will include daily distribution of snag reports to all Site delivery managers and RCM. On receipt of all snag completion data, ensure this data is then issued to client QA representatives.
• Compilation and Quality Auditing of All Cornerstone Handover Documentation generated from Build operations managed from the Redhill office and on a National Basis as and when volume of work requires. Process also to include upload and submission of Handover Packs to client based site for Client Audit approval.
• Streetworks notification via the Symology system – Liaise with Build team and sub-contractors to procure all required information to ensure clear and concise submission of streetworks notifications. Manage symology to ensure all works commencement and completion notification requirements are adhered to.
• Authorisation and payment of Streetworks permit fees
• Arrangement of EDF energy sites requests for access and supervision and payment of supervision
• Management of the stores/delivery operative
• Liaison with Logistics company for delivery of cabinets and equipment as instructed by Build Managers
• The control and management of petty cash
• Manage cleaning staff
• Liaise with Office Administrator to co-ordinate heating oil/water supply orders
• Assist with co-ordinating Office Administrator duties as and where required
• Liaison with internal purchasing team raising all PO requests for various teams
• Permit submissions for Southern Operations
• Completion and Submission of weekly (Friday) Programme of Works for live sites for the project teams (MBNL, C/S )
• Making up of Site Boards for sub-contractors
• Ordering of all essential office supplies such as stationary
• Ensure refreshments are available for the workforce (i.e. ordering of tea and coffee facilities)
• Meeting rooms are available as required and management of the room booking process
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• Good administrative skills
• Well organised
• Good people management skills
• Good communication skills
• Team Player
• IT Office Suite
• Commercial acumen
• Stakeholder awareness
• Customer Focus
• Have passion and drive to succeed
• Able to work in a team environment
Hours of Work
Clarke recognise the valued service provided by its recruitment agencies and have a Preferred Supplier List in place, with whom terms of business have been agreed.
Only suppliers who have signed up to these terms can place candidates with Clarke and will receive instruction directly from us to do so. Clarke is unable to consider speculative CVs or proposals from any other third party. Speculative CVs or proposals being sent into the business will be treated as a gift.
This policy applies to all experienced hire recruitment and search and selection suppliers across the UK.